Left Continue shopping
Your Order

You have no items in your cart

Read more
If you have undergone bariatric surgery consult your doctor/Bariatric team before using this product to ensure your personal requirements are being met.



Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Topics: general nutrition, Celebrate supplements and shipping
Click here to view FAQ

Bariatric Supplements 101

Overview of the most critical vitamins and minerals that you will need to include as part of your daily life after bariatric surgery.
Click here to download PDF

B-12 Absorbtion Following Bariatric Surgery

As always there have been lots of exciting changes at Celebrate Vitamins. We are consistently creating new products to help bariatric patients meet their nutritional needs and evaluating ways to improve our current line-up of products.
Click here to download PDF

Calcium Deficiency  After Bariatric Surgery

Calcium is an essential element for human life. It is the most abundant mineral in the human body and 99% of your body’s calcium is found in your teeth and bones. The remaining 1% of calcium in the body is found in blood, nerve cells, and body tissue.
Click here to download PDF

Don't Forget Your Bariatric Vitamins!

Although I’m sure that most patients would agree they’d rather take vitamins than medications any day! Many patients report struggling to remember to take their vitamins following surgery on a daily basis. Below are a few tips to help you be more compliant with your vitamin routine while following the nutrition “rules.”
Click here to download PDF

Related Links